Showcase your best ideas wherever you go
|Captivate classroom and conference room audiences with stunning presentations. You can share information brilliantly with RICOH PJ X2240 portable projectors. At a surprisingly low price, you can get bells and whistles like DLP technology, 3D projection, widescreen format and eco-mode.|
Project Your Ideas Brilliantly
- A picture is worth a thousand words — especially when it’s part of a stunning presentation. When you can keep eyes riveted to the screen, it's a lot easier to share information. If someone asks how you do it, you can point to the low price and reliability of the portable RICOH PJ X2240 projectors.
Lighten Your Load on the Road
- When you're on a business trip that takes you through five airports with carry-on bags, extra pounds feel like bricks. But our projectors are worth their light weight in gold. We pack a lot into about three and a half pounds:
- Input terminals on the side so cords aren't taking up more space than participants
- Quiet operation below 34 dB that lets everyone use their inside voices
- A focus lever on top of the projector that's easy to reach and use
- A remote control, so you can move around the room or pass control to someone else
- Eco-mode operation that uses less power and is quieter than standard mode
- Long-life lamps that operate for thousands of hours
- A three-year warranty
Keep your Audiences Engaged
- Present vivid images and crisp, clear information with DLP technology and its high-contrast ratio of 10,000:1. DLP also lowers lag, so videos project beautifully. And, depending on the model, you can choose SVGA resolution.
Light Up Faces with 3D Images
- Whether you're in education or business, 3D is sometimes the only view that can bring a concept to life. With our projectors, you can say less and communicate more when dinosaurs and cars appear in three dimensions.
- Share your ideas, year after year Reliable RICOH PJ X2240 projectors are built for worry-free operation. In standard mode, the lamp life is rated at 4,500 hours. In eco-mode, 6,000 hours.
- Deliver high-impact presentations Enjoy vivid images; crisp, clear information; and less lag thanks to digital light processing (DLP) projection technology and the 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Stay on the bright side Bright is better, especially when you can't control a room's lighting. With ratings of up to 3,100 lumens (WXGA) and 3,000 lumens (XGA/SVGA), you can keep everyone engaged
Part # 431172 Replacement Lamp Part Number 512758* Lamps are consumable products and therefore are not covered by the projector’s warranty. 3D Glasses Type 1 512511** Native support for Frame Sequential 3D format. Other sources may require a converter that is not provided. Projection System Single Chip DLP® system Resolution XGA – 1024 x 768 dpi Liquid Crystal Panel 0.55" Aspect Ratio 4:3 White Light Output (brightness) 3,000 lm Contrast Ratio WXGA: 2,000:1
Screen Size / Projection Distance 30" – 300"/39.37" – 393.7" Lamp Type High pressure mercury (190W) Lamp Life Standard Mode: 4,500 hours
Economy Mode: 6,000 hours
Projection Lens Zoom Ratio: 1.1
Features Keystone (Direction: Vertical - Manual); AV Mute; Freeze; Re-size (Magnify); Wall Color Mode; Security Bar; Kensington Lock; Eco Mode; 3D Projection Ready; Front/Rear Tilt Foot Adjuster; High Altitude Mode Built-in Speaker 2W Mono Dimensions (W x D x H) 12.4" x 8.8" x 4" (314 x 224 x 102 mm) Weight 5.75 lbs. (2.6 kg) Power Consumption While Operating:
Standard Mode: 230W
Eco Mode: 195W
Storage & Transportation Environment Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°C
Transportation Temperature: 5°F to 40°F; Humidity: 80%
Fan Noise Standard Mode: 34 dB or less
Eco Mode: 31 dB or less
Power Supply 100/240V; 50 – 60Hz
The accessories packaged with the projector include
Cables: single RGB cable, power cord
CD ROM: Operating Instructions, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Sheet and Registration (US only)
Carrying Case: included for PJ X2240 and PJ WX2240 only
Remote Control: remote control (CR2025 x 1 battery included)