Aficio MP W5100en
High productivity. Color scanning. Fast output.
|The Ricoh Aficio MP W5100en is designed for fast output as you capture, share and save all of your customer’s documents. This unit is perfect for converting hard copy documents into an electronic workflow with the built-in color scanner and a host of Scan-to functionality. The Ricoh Aficio MP W5100en Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems is a truly high productivity tool that can help you work smarter, collaborate easier and share faster within your fast-paced production environment.
- Global Scan NX Capture & Distribution Solution
- Output speeds up to 10 documents per minute.
- Redesigned, super-wide color LCD operation panel.
- Reduce paper and toner usage by previewing document thumbnails before printing or scanning.
- Eliminate tedious document updating by capturing as-builts, handwritten, on-site changes and color markups, and then integrating them with satellite imagery, photographs and maps to create complete bid sets.
- Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of Scan-to options including Scan-to USB/SC Card.
- Simplify document access by temporarily storing documents on the 320 GB (160 x 2) “Document Server” and view them on the control panel or your PC for reprinting, as needed.
- Manage advanced security features, including Windows Authentication and PDF Encryption, to keep your documents safe at every stage of printing and distribution.
- 2 Drawer Cut Sheet Paper Tray (option)
• Auto Paper Selection (APS)
• Auto Reduce/Enlargement, User Auto Reduce/Enlargement, Preset Reduce/Enlargement, Zoom, Size Magnification, Directional Magnification
• Directional Size Magnification (percentage and mm/inch), Fine Magnification
• Electronic Sort
• Image Overlay, Format Overlay, Negative/Positive, Mirroring, Double Copy, Repeat Copy, Combine Images
• Job Interrupt
• Job Program (up to 10 jobs)
• Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
• Margin Adjustment
• Preset Stamps, User Preset Stamps, Date Stamp, Page Stamp
• Standard 320 GB Hard Disk Drive: Store Up to 3,000 Documents
• User Tools, Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
- Driver support for Windows—PostScript, HDI and a Web Print Tool to build job sets from HP-GL, TIFF, PDFs and CALS file formats.
- Auto Paper Select
• Color Editing Tools
• Combine Images
• Cut Mode
• Distributive Printing
• Limitless Paper Feed
• Locked Print
• Output Tray Selection
• Paper Remaining Level
• Pen Settings Preview Print
• Print Queue Management
• Sample Print Setting – Build Job Sets from Multiple File Formats
• Simultaneous Printing and Scanning
- Minimize the learning curve with drivers similar to standard print drivers.
- The built-in security features included with the RPCS drivers provide piece of mind—Lock print, Hold print and Stored print.
- Embedded Color Scanning
- Minimize system footprint with the embedded color scanner.
- Scan documents of extensive sizes and types, including architectural drawings, sepias, blueprints, detailed maps, folded or wrinkled documents, oversized drawings, photos or posters with unrivaled speed and image quality.
- Scan your documents, either as multi-page Tiffs & PDFs, or single page PDFs, Tiffs, or Jpegs directly to e-mail, SMB, Folder, FTP, URL, NCP, USB/SD Card (option) and Document Server.
- Speed up the capture of changes and additions by scanning your marked-up drawings in color.
- Ensure easy retrieval of stored documents by scanning documents directly to file.
- Authentication Modes
• Continuous Input
• Multiple Scan Settings
• RGB (24 bit), Grey, B&W
• Scan Modes
Configuration Console Copying/Printing Process Electro-photographic printing Paper Source 2 roll paper feeder (standard) 2 roll paper feeder (optional)* 2 drawer paper cassette trays (optional)**Cannot be installed simultaneously Warm-Up Time Less than 120 Seconds First Copy 10 seconds (D-size) Copy Speed 10 ppm (D-size) Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi Grayscale Scanning 256 levels Grayscale Printing 2 levels Reduction/Enlargement 18 presets; 25% to 400% by 0.1% increments Multiple Copies 1 to 99 (ten key input) Cutting Method Synchronized, preset cut, variable cut Memory Capacity 1,024 MB (Copy/Printer);
2,048 MB (required with scanner option); included with scan option
Standard Hard Drive 320 GB (160 x 2) Original/Copy Size Minimum: 8.5" x 8.5"; 36" x 78" bypass Original Exits Rear (upper), Original rear exit (straight through), Original upper exit Copy Exits Front: 99 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
Back:10 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
Power Source 208 – 240V 15A 60Hz (NEMA 6 – 20R) Max Power Consumption 3kW per hour Dimensions (W x D x H) 49.2" x 29.7" x 47.2" Weight 507 lbs.
Paper Cassette Tray 2 drawer paper cassette; adjustable up to 18" x 24". Holds up to 250 sheets x 2 (17 lbs. – 20 lbs.) Roll Feeder 2 roll feeder option; holds an additional 2 rolls (4 rolls total) Roll Holders 2 holders, max roll diameter 3" core
Printer Option Type W7140 (Option)
Controller Board Embedded Print Speed 14 ppm D-size LEF, 7 ppm E-size SEF Print Resolution Up to 600 dpi HDD 320 GB (160 x 2) (Shared with other applications such as Copy/Scanner) Supported File HP-GL, HP-GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, Formats PostScript/PDF, CALS, MS Office File Formats, JPEGs
HDI Driver: DWG
Scanner Option Type W7140 (Option)
Controller Board Embedded Scan Speed 1.75 ips – 13 ips @ 600 dpi Scan Speed Scan Resolution 150 dpi to 600 dpi;
Twain: up to 1200 dpi
Scanner Features Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-NCP, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Document Server, Scan-to-USB / SD Card Edit Erase Border, Positive/Negative, Mirror Image Preview Full View: 18" x 24";
Section Preview: 36" x 48"
File Formats Multi page TIFF, Single page TIFF, Multi page PDF, Single page PDF, Single page JPEG