Think BIG. Get 11" x 17" capabilities in a desktop solution.
|The RICOH® Aficio SP 6330N delivers the speed, versatile paper supply and convenience to handle any job from envelopes to spreadsheets. Simple, yet sophisticated, the Ricoh Aficio SP 6330N combines long-lasting All-In-One print cartridge technology with professional solution support including remote device monitoring utilities, plus an array of advanced data security features like network authentication and user access codes.|
- Add one or two optional 500-Sheet Paper Feed Units to the standard 500-Sheet Paper Tray and 100-Sheet Bypass Tray to support any combination of media types and sizes to meet every printing need
- Eliminate outsourcing and speed job turnaround. Reliably print onto thick mediaup to 57 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index as well as transparencies, labels, card stocks and recycled papers to keep every job in-house
- Print professional looking envelopes effortlessly. Load up to 10 envelopes via the Bypass Tray, or print quantities up to 50 at a time using the optional Envelope Feeder that installs inside the optional Paper Feed Unit
- Keep the print queue moving with a powerful 466MHz processor and 256 MB RAM. Standard Ethernet connectivity allows every connected user to easily program print jobs with PCL or PostScript emulation using intuitive drivers
- Tackle the toughest workloads with a high duty cycle and minimal maintenance requirements. The 500-Sheet Output Tray collects a full ream of paper to keep the page pipeline flowing
- Enjoy both affordable hardware pricing and a competitive cost per page. This solution is the best value in its class of 11" x 17" black & white laser printers
- Maximize uptime and streamline supply and support issues with high yield, 20,000-page All-In-One (AIO) print cartridge technology. Replace the front-loading AIO cartridge in seconds and eliminate the need for service calls.
- Increase paper capacity without increasing footprint. The total front access design conserves valuable desk space for placement wherever you need efficient monochrome laser printing up to 11" x 17"
- Activate the User Code feature to restrict device access, set volume limits and track printer usage for up to 200 employees
- Leverage the power of your corporate data network to authenticate users against passwords stored in other enterprise directories for maximum security needs
- Enable the Locked Print function to ensure files can only be output after the user inputs a 4 – 8 digit release code at the control panel for guaranteed confidentiality
- Automate meter reading and fleet reporting tasks for multiple units installed across the building or across the country using the @Remote Intelligent Management System
Main Unit Specifications
Part # N/A Configuration Desktop Technology Laser beam scanning, electrophotographic printing with dual-component toner development Resolution 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Speed (Letter) 35 pages-per-minute First Print Speed 6.8 seconds or less Warm-Up Time 19 seconds or less Maximum Paper Size 11" x 17" Standard Paper Supply 500-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray Optional Paper Supply 500-Sheet Paper Feed Unit (1 or 2 may be installed) Maximum Paper Capacity 1,600 sheets Output Capacity 500 sheets Paper Sizes Standard Tray: 11" x 17", A3, B4, A4, B5 (JIS), A5, A6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, Foolscap, Folio, 8K, 16K
Custom Size: Minimum: 3.54" x 5.83"; Maximum: 11.70" x 17.01" Bypass Tray: 11" x 17", A3, B4, A4, B5 (JIS), A5, A6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, Foolscap, Folio, 8K, 16K Custom Size: Minimum: 2.52" x 5.83"; Maximum: 12.01"x 17.01" Opt. Paper Feed Unit:: 11" x 17", A3, B4, A4, B5 (JIS), A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Folio, 8K, 16K
Paper Types Standard Tray: 16 - 57 lb. Bond/ 120 lb. Index (60 - 216 g/m²) Bypass Tray: 14 - 57 lb. Bond/ 120 lb. Index (52 - 216 g/m@sup2;) Opt. Paper Feed Unit: 16 - 57 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (60 - 216 g/m²) Automatic Duplexing Optional, Up to 11" x 17"/A3 17 – 28 lb. Bond (64 - 105 g/m2) Dimensions (W x D x H) 18.82" x 17.2" x 15.9" (478 x 437 x 404 mm) Weight 49.6 lb. (22.5 kg)**Includes standard paper tray and AIO, and power cable. Power Requirements 120V, 60Hz Power Consumption 880W Maximum
Energy Saver Mode: 3.9W
Safety Regulations UL60950-1, FCC Part 15 Class B
Print Controller Specifications
CPU 466MHz Memory 256 MB RAM standard, 512 MB RAM maximum Optional 80 GB Hard Disk Drive Standard Interfaces USB 2.0, USB Host, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX Optional Interfaces IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284 Parallel Fonts PCL: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts Printer Languages/Drivers PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3 emulation, PDF Direct Print & XPS Printer Languages/Drivers TCP/IP, AppleTalk, IPX/SPX**Optional Supported Environments Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 Mac OS 8.6 - 9.x, OS X v.10.1 - 10.6, Novell NetWare, Citrix Presentation Server, UNIX (Filter Phase 11), SAP R/3 Software Utilities Web Image Monitor, DeskTopBinder – SmartDeviceMonitor for Client, Printer Utility for Mac, Font Manager 2000, @Remote, Embedded Software Architecture (ESA)
128 MB RAM DIMM (Type G) Part # 402965 256 MB RAM DIMM (Type G) Part # 414046 80 GB Hard Disk Drive (Type 2670) Part # 406407 Gigabit Ethernet (Type A) Part # 402547 VM Card (Type K)* Part # 406535 Additional memory option of at least 256MB is required for the use of the SDK application HDD Overwrite Security (Type L) Part # 406426 IEEE 1284 (Type A) Part # 411699 SD Card for Netware Printing (Type C) (Two SD card slots are available) Part # 406627 Data Storage Card (Type A) Part # 402627 HDD Encryption Unit (Type D) Part # 403113 IPDS** (Type 6330) Part # 406733 **Requires additional 128 MB RAM option. For environments requiring enhanced functions, 256 MB RAM option is recommended. For more advanced functionality, it is recommended the HDD option and/or additional 256 MB RAM is installed. The IPDS option will be available in April 2010. Please check with your local sales organization for the specific release date.
Paper Feed Unit (PB 3090) Part # 406617 Duplex Unit (Type AD610) Part # 402343 Envelope Feeder (Type 610)* Part # 402344 *Must be installed in an optional Paper Feed Unit.