Keep projects on track
- When you outsource print projects, you can't share information as quickly. Print both everyday office documents and special projects in-house with the compact, versatile RICOH® SP 6430DNblack-and-white printer. Show off all the fine print in CAD drawings, manufacturing designs, spreadsheets and floor plans with 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
Place this printer nearly anywhere
- Printing shouldn't take up too much time or space, and you'll give the SP 6430DN high marks on both counts. The printer fits on desktops, counters or cabinets ― it's smaller than competitive laser printers thanks to LED print head technology. And, at 38 pages per minute, you can zip through jobs in no time.
Ready, set, go — in under seven seconds
- The longer you have to wait for a print job, the less time you have to work on the next project. With the SP 6430DN you can print your first document 6.5 seconds after warm-up. Adding toner or paper or clearing a misfeed is easy and fast, too, thanks to front-access design.
Safeguard information at the printer
- When you have extra layers of protection, you can feel better about sharing sensitive information like personnel records or financial information. The USB Device Server option allows you to use a different IP address to connect the SP 6430DN to a second locked network to help shield information from the internet or other security threats. With the optional hard disk drive, you can also hold jobs at the printer until you enter a passcode to release them.
Chalk up cost savings
- Save money and be kind to the environment. You can conserve energy with the printer's low typical electricity consumption (TEC) rating, EPEAT® Gold rating* (EPEAT is a global environmental rating system for electronic products) and ENERGY STAR® design. You can also go further by programming the eco-night sensor to start up and shut down the printer based on ambient light, and reducing your paper costs with automatic duplex printing.
*EPEAT Gold rating is applicable only in the USA.
SP 6430DN Part # 407482 Configuration Desktop Technology LED Color/B&W Black & White Printing Process Electro-photographic printing Toner Type Dry, single component Control Panel 4-line LCD Print Resolution 300 x 300 dpi/600 x 600 dpi/ 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Speed 38 pages per minute Maximum Monthly Volume 20,000 prints Maximum Duty Cycle 150,000 prints First Page Out Time 6.5 seconds or less Warm-Up Time 17 seconds or less Standard Paper Capacity 600 sheets (500-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray) Maximum Paper Capacity 2,100 sheets Standard Output Capacity Up to 500 sheets, face down Standard Paper Sizes Standard Tray: 3.5" x 5.8" – 11.7" x 17" (90 x 148 mm – 297 x 432 mm)
Optional PFUs: 3.9" x 5.8" – 11.7" x 17" (100 x 148 mm – 297 x 432 mm)
Bypass Tray: 2.3" x 5" – 11.7" x 49.6" (60 x 127 mm – 297 x 1,260 mm)
Supported Paper Weights All Trays: 15 – 59 lb. Bond (56 – 220 g/m2)
Duplex: 15 – 43 lb. Bond (56 – 162 g/m2)
Supported Paper Types Recycled Paper, Color Paper, Letterhead, Preprinted Paper, Plain Paper, Special Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Label Paper, Envelopes, OHP (Transparency) Duplexing Automatic (standard) Dimensions 18.1" x 15.4" x 13.7" (459 x 392 x 347.5 mm) Weight 46.3 lb. (21 kg) Power Consumption (Operating) 554W Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.45W or less Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) 1.8 kWh/week Power Requirements 120V, 60Hz Recovery from Sleep Mode 17 seconds or less Energy Star Certified
Processor Speed 533 MHz Memory (Standard/Maximum) 512 MB/1 GB RAM Hard Disk Drive 250 GB (Optional) Connection Type 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet (RJ45) Gigabit Network Interface
USB 2.0 High Speed Type B (for direct computer connection)
Dual USB 2.0 Host Type A (for external device connection)
Dual SD Card Slots (for expanded functions/device customization)
Optional Interfaces USB Device Server
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Type O
IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface Type A
Printer Languages PCL6/5e
Adobe PostScript 3
PDF Direct Print
Font Support PCL5: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts
PCL6: 45 fonts
PostScript 3: 136 fonts
Network Protocol TCP/IP Supported Operating Systems Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Windows Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2 Mac OS X 10.6 or later Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, 4.5 Citrix XenApp 5.0, 6.0, 6.5 SAP R/3 (Device Type/Barcode & OCR Packages) Various UNIX/Linux OS Device Management Utilities Web Image Monitor, @Remote, Device Manager NX Series, Printer Driver Packager NX Mobile Printing Support Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan App Other Print Features Reduce/Enlarge, Collate, Layout (N-up), Toner Saving, Watermark, Rotate Print*, Support for Universal Driver, Sample Print**, Hold Print**, Store and Print**, Banner Page Print, Poster Print, Wi-Fi Protected Support (WPS), External USB Keyboard Support, Import/Export of Preference Settings*Optional 1GB Memory required.
**Optional Hard Disk Drive required.
--- HDD DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), Authentication for Windows, LDAP, Kerberos, Basic, User Code and 802.1x Wired; Encryption for Address Book, Authentication Password, SSL Communication, IPsec Communication, Hard Disk Drive; Network Protocol On/Off, IP Address Filtering, Unauthorized Copy Prevention, Quota Setting/Account Limit, SMTP over SSL, Compulsory Security Stamp, Locked/Stored Print
USB Device Server Option
Part # 417084 250 GB Hard Disk Drive Type P4 Part # MX407500RA 1.0 GB Memory Unit Type N Part # 007150MIU IEEE 802.11 Interface Unit Type O Part # 407113 IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A Part # 411699 VM Card Type W Part # 407218 XPS Direct Print Option Type P4 Part # 407506
Paper Feed Unit TK2010 Part # 407489 Adjustable Height Cabinet Type D Part # 52401
The Ricoh SP 6430DN is under warranty against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.