Intelligent Remote Management System
With @Remote Office, collection and submission of meter data can be automated eliminating the manual collection and reporting of meter data. @Remote Office utilizes a single, thin-server type appliance to collect and report device data, automate service and toner alerts, and enable remote firmware upgrades. In addition, @Remote’s secure, web-based reporting portal transforms captured data into valuable population, utilization, trending and Green Reports.
About @Remote Office
- The @Remote Office appliance facilitates device management for a networked fleet of Multifunctional products and laser printers
- Collects and submits meter data on a schedule that meets your needs
- Intelligent alerts automatically notify service providers of Ricoh devices needing service and toner*
- Enables remote scheduling and completion of individual firmware upgrades
- Provides access to device utilization reporting via a secure web-based reporting portal
- Certified under ISO15408 / Common Criteria Certification: Assurance Level: EAL 3
- @Remote Office manages up to 100 Ricoh devices and monitors up to 500 3rd party devices.
- @Remote Office 1000 manages up to 1,000 Ricoh devices and monitors up to 1,500 3rd party devices.
- -Note- *Ability to provide automation of service and toner alerts is based in part on the capabilities of the service provider.
- Automates the external communication aspect of device management
- Eliminates manual meter collection and submission
- Provides visibility to networked output device population and usage trending
- Provides Green Reports for Ricoh devices
- Increased device up-time
- Automatic, accurate, timely meter reads and billing
- Eliminates need for manual meter collection and reporting
- Usage reporting for the device fleet is accessible via a secure (HTTPS) website
- Provides usage data to enable you to match device location to work load, optimize efficiency and reduce TCO
Click here to learn more